Addie Rawls Recovery Center
Our long-term residential program for adults is dedicated to providing holistic care to those seeking addiction recovery. Clients will receive individualized care that focuses on healing the underlying issues of addiction, gaining the tools needed to live a substance free life, establishing a healthy support system, and practical preparation for their future.
Personalized treatment and relapse prevention plans are created by clients with the guidance of their counselors and graduates leave with not only a support system but with solid plans in place to rebuild their lives and families.
- Intensive Individual and Group Therapy
- Family Therapy and Family Programs
- Substance Abuse Education
- Relapse Prevention and Transition Planning
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management As Needed
- Recreation- Experiencing Sober Activities for Life in Recovery
- Involvement in Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
Intensive Therapeutic Groups Include:
(not limited to)
- Gender Specific
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Anger Management
- Small Group-Caseloads
An evaluation can determine whether outpatient or residential treatment is needed.
- Comprehensive Residential Treatment is $9,609 per month
- Private pay, private insurance accepted. Sliding fee scale available.
- Contact for Referrals or Questions (352) 291-5555