Since being awarded the Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration (PBHCI) grant in 2015, The Centers has provided primary care and health education services to over 200 patients diagnosed with severe mental health illness in need of primary care in Marion County. The primary goal of the integration is to improve each patient’s overall health and wellness, enhance their patient experience, while reducing their health care costs.
To further this mission, The Centers recently partnered with Three Angels Clinic, a low-cost, faith-based healthcare clinic. The clinic accepts underserved patients Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am – 1pm at 5664 SW 60th Ave Ocala, FL 34474. In order to be eligible to receive these FREE services provided by Three Angels Clinic, patients must have the following requirements:
- Must be a patient of The Centers
- Must be diagnosed with a serious mental health illness
- Must be diagnosed with or be at risk of having a chronic health condition
This coming October 2, 2017 The Centers will be expanding to receive patients with insurance.
- Primary Care
- Evidenced Based Wellness Groups
- Smoking Cessation
- Fitness & Whole Health Action Management
- Nutrition Education Management
- Stress Management
- Testing: Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Vitals, Obesity, Carbon Monoxide