Oasis is a long term residential treatment program serving mothers with at least one child 10 years of age or younger. Clients receive specialized care designed to help them achieve long-term recovery and rebuild relationship bonds with their children.
Our Masters level clinicians work with mothers to prepare them to provide a nurturing environment for their families when they return home through targeting the roots of their addiction and gaining tools to live a substance free life.
- Intensive Individual and Group Therapy
- Family Therapy and Family Programs
- Substance Abuse Education
- Relapse Prevention and Transition Planning
- Parenting Education and Guidance
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management As Needed
- Recreation- Experiencing Sober Activities for Life in Recovery
- Involvement in Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- GED/ Basic Education Classes
For more information regarding admission criteria
Oasis Program Coordinator
352-291-5555 ext. 1070