Adult Psychiatric Unit
Our 15 bed Adult Psychiatric Unit is available for adults who are experiencing a mental health emergency and are in need of inpatient care. Clients receive compassionate treatment provided by a team of highly trained professionals including psychiatrists, nurses, mental health technicians, social workers and an activities therapist.
Our staff are devoted to providing the best quality care, ensuring clients receive daily individual time with the physician and are involved in group activities throughout the day designed to help them through their crisis and equip them with coping skills to enhance and enrich their lives. Upon being discharged from the unit, clients are connected with follow up care and wrap around services in an outpatient setting.
- Medicare and most insurances accepted
- Meets VA and Medicare standards for care and treatment
- 24-hour/7-days a week intake assessments
- Located in Building 4 at our 60th Ave Location
Adults in a crisis may be experiencing:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Severe depression and/or anxiety
- Stress or trauma
- Hearing voices
- Bizarre or threatening behavior
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Family and interpersonal conflicts
- Work or school related crisis
Baker Act Receiving Facility
The Centers is the Baker Act Receiving Facility for Citrus and Marion Counties. Referrals can come from parents, law enforcement, local hospital, physicians, the school system and other concerned parties. For more information regarding the Baker Act law, click here.