To instill the promise of hope, recovery, and resiliency.
Call (352) 291-5555 to get started today.
Medication Management for Adults
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Severe Anxiety Disorder
- Co-Occurring Disorder
- Meeting with a psychiatrist or a psychiatric ARNP for initial psychiatric evaluation and medication updates.
- Meeting with Treatment Planner to develop the treatment recommendations of the physician or ARNP. This may include mental health counseling, substance abuse treatment or other community based resources.
- Meeting with staff member to receive medication prescriptions, samples, or medication assistance program if needed.
- Help developing goals and objectives to guide patients on their path to wellness.
- 18 years or older
- Medically Necessary
- Documentation of clinical findings to support diagnosis
- There is a reasonable expectation the patient will benefit from the services
- Patient is compliant and cooperative
- Patient completes lab work as required, reports side effects, and attends regularly scheduled Med Clinic appointments