- About Us
- Adult Services
- Children's Services
- Other Services
- Community Support
- Join Our Team
- Contact Us
The Centers is here to help you sort through depression, mental health, emotional, alcohol or drug abuse concerns. You have several options for care--outpatient counseling and therapy, medical assistance, or inpatient and residential care.
Our Call Support Specialists are ready to receive your call at (352) 291-5555. If you’re in an emergency situation and need immediate help, come to our 24-hour/7-days per week Emergency Services center in Building #4 at 5664 SW 60th Avenue, Ocala, FL 34474. Someone will see you right away.
“I haven’t been feeling the same mentally...”
Have you or others around you noticed a change in your behavior? Have emotional, mental, or substance use problems begun to significantly impact your daily life? You might be exhibiting signs of a mental illness or have a need for substance abuse treatment.
The following symptoms suggest the presence of onset mental illness and may need immediate attention. If you are experiencing any of these, please contact us at (352) 291-5555 or visit our emergency services department which is open 24/7 at our 60th Ave location:
Mental illnesses are real medical conditions and are more common than most people think. You are not alone. According to NAMI, one in five adults in the US experience mental illness in a given year. If any of the above symptoms describe recent changes you are experiencing, our counseling, medication clinic, or acute care services can help.
If you answer yes to two or more of the following questions regarding your substance use, please contact us at (352) 291-5555 to find out more about treatment options available to you:
1. Have you ever awakened the morning after drinking or taking drugs the night before and found that you could not remember a part of the evening?
2. Does your wife, husband, a parent, or other near relative ever worry or complain about your drinking or drug use?
3. Can you stop drinking without a struggle after one or two drinks?
4. Are you able to stop drinking or taking drugs when you want to?
5. Have you gotten into physical fights when drinking or taking drugs?
6. Have you ever lost friends because of your drinking or taking drugs?
7. Have you ever gotten into trouble at work or school because of drinking or drug taking?
8. Do you drink or take drugs before noon fairly often?
9. Have you ever gone to anyone for help about your drinking or taking drugs?
10. Do you feel guilty about your drinking or taking drugs?
We have a wide range of substance abuse services here at The Centers for anyone willing to take their first step to recovery.